Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 121

Thread: Misc: The LUE Post (warning: high levels of insanity inside)

  1. #51
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol thanks HK. Welcome Rapiscool!

  2. #52
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xel: I will if they do any more of this. For now I'll avoid confrontation which I believe to be better for the board in the long term. (If you really think we should report it immediately, I will.)

    IRT HK: SPAM (besides the food) is commonly understood as unsolicited email advertising, but in the context of message boards, it means any kind of trash post, not necessarily advertising. Refer to rule 4.5 for more information.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 14, 2004 09:40 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  3. #53
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll do it, thx Wise

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Mister Marbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think LUE's going to be very happy when they find this. Don't worry, I won't tell them. If I did, this place would probably be invaded in a matter of minutes.

    Come to think of it, that would be awesome...

    j/k

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    They already found it and invaded it. It was taken care of in less than half an hour.

  6. #56
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Mister Marbles, welcome to the Granaboard. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to post anywhere.

    With regards to LUE, you can see in this or other threads of the first two pages how we clearly stated that there are some good people in LUE. This was posted a long time ago mainly to have some good laughs at what some people posted, which if done on LUE is not offensive, so.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Plus we weren't poking fun at LUE, we were laughing at their jokes.

  8. #58
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Mister Marbles, welcome to GranaBoard [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mister Marbles! Awesome name xD! I really like it. Welcome, enjoy your stay! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LUE invaders ken suk me nards for all i care, dis is funny shiz XD lolololol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •